College & University Programmes
What is Start Up Programme?
The ultimate employability and entrepreneurship experience for HE and FE students. Start-Up programme gives university students the opportunity to develop employability skills and prepare for the world of work. We believe in learning by doing, which is why Start-Up participants set up and run their own student company for up to 12 months.
START UP PROGRAMME: KEY FACTS
- Set up and run a student company from start to end
- Extensive range of online resources available
- Competition events locally and up to European level
- Access YE Trading Station – a bespoke online sales platform for YE student companies
- Opportunities for mentoring from a Business Volunteer
- Opportunities for bespoke enterprise workshops