Work for YE
Interested in finding out more about Young Enterprise? We want people who are passionate about the development of young people, and can demonstrate alignment to our values of being positive and open to change; being practical and solution focused; can take ownership and accountability; are collaborative; and are able to review and learn.
As well as being hugely rewarding, working in the charity sector and having a positive impact on the lives of young people, you will benefit from:
- 35 days in the complete holiday year which includes 20 days annual leave, 1 day Birthday leave, 11 Public/bank holidays, 3 days Christmas closure
- Flexible working initiatives
- Personal & Professional Development opportunities
- Access to confidential Staff Counselling Advisory Service
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme (5% employer contribution)
- Regular initiatives to support the health and wellbeing of our workforce.
2 x Training Officers - Greater Belfast or North Down & Ards and Lisburn area.
Closing Date: 28th July 2021
- Greater Belfast or North Down & Ards and Lisburn area.
Help facilitate and deliver a range of Young Enterprise NI business education programmes in schools in the Belfast area or North Down & Ards and Lisburn area. Flexible working hours available.