You’re a Business Volunteer!
You’re going to love your experience as a Young Enterprise Business Volunteer! On behalf of the Young Enterprise team, and Northern Ireland’s future entrepreneurs we’d like to thank you!
You’re now on your way to becoming a supporting character in one of Northern Ireland’s entrepreneurial success stories.
Share your experience
We encourage all of our volunteers to share their experience on their social media channels, tagging us to help recruit new volunteers and support the charity.
- Tell your colleagues and peers about your experience
- Blog about your experience on LinkedIn
- Add to your volunteer experience on your LinkedIn profile
Note: If taking photos or video for social media, please ensure to seek permission from the school staff in charge of your session.
In the classroom
Whether you’re mentoring a company or volunteering on a classroom-based programme, there are a few things you should know.
Volunteering in Primary Schools
Volunteering in Post-Primary Schools
Documents and policies
We have a number of policies that our business volunteers must abide by. Please find them below.
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Privacy Notice
- AccessNI Code of Practice – May 2018
- AccessNI – Policy on Secure Handling of Disclosure Information
- Volunteer Policy on Recruitment of Ex Offenders